POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first real post <gulp> -32kb : My first real post <gulp> -32kb Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  My first real post <gulp> -32kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 19 Jan 2004 07:26:08
Message: <opr10vixvop4ukzs@news.povray.org>
Well this my first 'own time' render, the glasses are based on my own and
the book was placed to show the ior of the lenses. I've noticed that the
brightness setting on another monitor affects it quite a bit, on mine you
can't see the top right edge of the spotlight beyond the book, if I get a
chance I'll shift the spot a bit and twiddle with anything else anyone can
suggest.

OK here goes critique away <gulp>

--
Phil

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glasses.jpg' (32 KB)